Uniform from September 2020
The uniform from September 2020 is:
- A choice of Red Jacket or Round-Necked Sweatshirt
- Navy Blue Polo Shirt with plain collar
- Charcoal Grey Trousers / Tailored Shorts / Box Pleated Skirt / Skort
- Red and White Gingham Dress
- Black School Shoes with fastening (no flip flops or sliders)
- Black or Grey or White socks (ankle or knee high)
- Black, Grey or Red tights
- Summer – white socks and black or white sandals can be worn
- Summer – knitted red cardigan can be worn over summer dress
The PE uniform will be:
- Plain black shorts (no logos please)
- Plain red round necked T-shirt or polo shirt
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Black Leggings or Black Jogging Bottoms – these are optional and can be worn during the colder months
Other uniform expectations:
- Bows and hair bobbles – these should be red, navy or black and should be plain and discreet. Small bows, small hair clips, narrow Alice bands and small bobbles/scrunchies are permitted.
- Long Hair – if hair is long enough to be tied back it should be tied out of the way for school
- Jewellery – pupils are permitted to wear one pair of stud earrings and a watch. No other jewellery is permitted. Smart watches that can take photographs are not permitted.
- Make up and nail varnish – these are not permitted as part of school uniform.